Office 365: Portal Customisation
Let’s talk about Office 365 Portal customisation.
There are a number of ways you can customise the Office 365 portal to give the portal a look & feel that more closely matches your corporate colors and image, provide users with custom tiles in the app launcher and give them easier access to available support options.
Office 365 Portal Customisation
The first thing you need to do is find the customisation options:
- Login to the Office 365 portal and go to the Admin app
- Next click your company name displayed in the top right hand corner of the screen
This will display your company profile and other customisation options.
- Company profile – this information is provided when you sign up for Office 365, but can be altered if required.
- Custom theming – this allows you to customize Office 365 to reflect your organization’s brand.
- Custom tiles – create custom tiles that will appear in the My apps list for each user. Users in your organization can then pin this tile to their app launcher for quick access.
- Custom help desk – streamline user support by adding customized contact info to the Office 365 help pane. The support pane is displayed when a user clicks the ? in the Office 365 nav bar.
Please also find attached an Office 365 Awareness Newsletter explaining Office Sway and what it’s used for, which can be forwarded straight to your users.
If you are not the right person to be receiving these e-mails, let us know and we’ll send them to the right person, or stop sending them if that’s what you want.
Also contact us if you want help creating better HTML e-mails instead of sending PDFs.